Musée des beaux-arts
CH – 2400 Le Locle
T +41 32 933 89 50
Wed-Sun 11.00 – 17.00
We look forward to see you soon on Monday, March 1st 2021, and then from Wednesday to Sunday from 11am to 5pm.
The Museum is closed from Monday, March 15th until Saturday, March 27th 2021.
Open : December 31st, January 2nd, March 1st, Easter Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Thursday, Whit Monday, August 1st, Federal fasting day.
Annual closure : December 24th, 25th and January 1st.
In order to respect the rules of distance, the number of visitors will be limited inside the museum to 70 people. Special measures have been taken to ensure a smooth circulation in the exhibition spaces.
We ask each visitor to respect the hygiene and distancing measures that are now customary.
- Adults: CHF. 8.-
- Senior citizens, students, apprentices, unemployed: CHF. 5.-
- Children and young people under 16: free
- Art students: free
- Members of the museum: free
- First Sunday of the month: free
- Public guided tours : free on presentation of the entrance ticket
- Guided tours by reservation / 25 people (max.) :
CHF 120.- + entrance fee
- Guided tours by reservation for schools / art students :
CHF 60 + free entry
- Guided tours by reservation for schools from Le Locle / 1 class (max.) : free
Please make reservations for guided tours at least one week in advance.
The museum is not fully accessible for people with disabilities. The upper floors are accessible by lift, but there are no permanent ramps for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
Please contact the museum 24h in advance to plan your comming.
The museum is centrally located in the City of Le Locle, near the market square.
A 5 minute walk from the station, blue signs indicate the way to the museum.
Bus : 341 and 342 (stop Marie-Anne-Calame ) ; 360 and 361 (stop Croisette or Place du Marché).
La Chaux-de-Fonds: 10 min
Lausanne, Berne, Besançon: 1h20
Milan, Paris: 5h30.
The canton of Neuchâtel offers a rich and varied cultural activities. Enjoy your visit at the MBAL to discover the museums, art centers and other institutions of the region.