Contribute to the influence of the museum, to the build-up of its collections and the conservation of a heritage that has been enriched over the years by becoming a member of the Society of Fine Arts and the Museum. You will participate in spreading the reputation of our institution and share in pleasant and satisfying experiences through visits, conferences and events offered to members. With your support, the Museum of Fine Arts will be able to continue presenting a demanding program.
- Free museum admission for one year
- Previews of the new exhibitions
- Guided tours of exhibitions
- Free admission to the Museum of Fine Arts of La Chaux-de-Fonds, the Museum de l’Elysée in Lausanne, the Villa dei Cedri and the MACT/CACT Ticino, both in Bellinzona.
- Benefactor members receive the “year’s print”; an original etching, signed and numbered by the artist and published by the museum.
Your annual contribution
- Single: CHF 40.- / Double: CHF 60.-
- Student, apprentice, AVS, unemployed person: CHF 20.-
- Supporting member: CHF 100.- (1 catalogue offered the first year of membership)
- Donor: CHF 300.- (membership for up to 2 adults, 1 catalogue offered per year, 10% off at the boutique)
- Benefactor: CHF 500.- (membership for up to 2 adults, includes the “year’s print”)
- Company: CHF 1,000.- (20 free entries per year, for clients and employees)
To join, please contact the museum.