Musée des beaux-arts
CH – 2400 Le Locle
T +41 (0)32 933 89 50
Wed-Fri 12.30 – 17.00
Sat-Sun 11.00 – 17.00
Open: March 1st, Easter Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Thursday, Whit Monday, August 1st, Federal fasting day, December 24th and 31st.
Weekend schedules apply on holidays.
Annual closure: December 25 and January 1
Closed during the preparation of the next exhibition: October 16 – November 04 2017
- Adults: CHF. 8.-
- Senior citizens, students, apprentices, unemployed: CHF. 5.-
- Children and young people under 16: free
- Art students: free
- Members of the museum: free
- First Sunday of the month: free
- Public guided tours : free on presentation of the entrance ticket
- Guided tours by reservation / 25 people (max.) :
CHF 120.- + entrance fee
- Guided tours by reservation for schools / art students :
CHF 60 + free entry
- Guided tours by reservation for schools from Le Locle / 1 class (max.) : free
Please make reservations for guided tours at least one week in advance.
The museum is not fully accessible for people with disabilities. The upper floors are accessible by lift, but there are no permanent ramps for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
Please contact the museum 24h in advance to plan your comming.
The museum is centrally located in the City of Le Locle, near the market square.
A 5 minute walk from the station, blue signs indicate the way to the museum.
Bus : 341 and 342 (stop Marie-Anne-Calame ) ; 360 and 361 (stop Croisette or Place du Marché).
La Chaux-de-Fonds: 10 min
Lausanne, Berne, Besançon: 1h20
Milan, Paris: 5h30.
The canton of Neuchâtel offers a rich and varied cultural activities. Enjoy your visit at the MBAL to discover the museums, art centers and other institutions of the region.